Non Refundable Deposits and Cancelation Fees
Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD)
Many of our items require a non-refundable deposit (NRD) to be able to reserve your order for an item, usually while it is in production.
- The NRD amount is displayed on each items page, NRDs are Usually 10% OR R500 for Iron Studios
- 24-hour grace period: If you disagree with the terms of this agreement, then you may cancel your order without penalty if it is within 24 hours of placing it. The NRD will be refunded in full within 1-2 business days. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to post to your original form of payment.
- If the item gets sold out, the pre-order deposit will not be refunded.
- NRDs cannot be transferred if your order is canceled, for any reason.
- NRDs cannot be reinstated and placed on a different order.
- NRDs may be refunded upon cancellation only in the rare case that the item’s delivery date has been delayed by more than 90 days from the original estimated arrival date. Collectors would need to contact us directly to cancel their order and request for their NRD to be refunded.
Payment Plan Cancellation Fees
The payment plan is a great option for collectors. It is alot of Admin Keeping track of Payment Plans. Because of this, We will charge a fee if a payment plan is cancelled.
The non-refundable deposit placed to secure your order will be used as the cancellation fee.
If a deposit was not required then 20% of the Item price will be kept as cancellation fee
We accept orders from most anywhere in the world. Payments can be made Via PAYFAST or Paypal (On Customer Request). Your credit card company converts your currency to ZAR at the time of purchase using the current currency exchange rate. We do not control the exchange rate, nor any foreign transaction fees your issuing bank may charge.
We offer a number of different Shipping options for Comic Books and Graphic Novels, However Orders of Statues, Funko Pops and toys will require us to get a special shipping quote from our shipper. This cost will be covered by the customer
How Much Time Do I have To Pay My Order?
Orders will automatically be Cancelled 24 Hours after order has been placed if we do not receive proof of payment
Damaged Or Defective Items
Any defective item or item damaged in transit can be exchanged for a replacement of the same item, if you send us the request within 5 days of receiving your order. If the item is no longer available, we will be happy to issue a Store Credit.
We may request that you send a picture of your broken or defective item to our Facebook Page to help us determine what exactly is wrong.
The following issues do not qualify as a defective product:
- Minor cosmetic paint issues