BACK IN RED, but for how long? As Hell’s Kitchen still reels from the chaos unleashed upon its streets by the Stromwyns, its citizens are looking for someone to hold accountable.
MEANWHILE, hizzoner Mayor Wilson Fisk, now a hero in the eyes of his citizens, sets his sights on a new venture – with a dangerous ally at his side.
32 PGS./Rated T+
Matt faces a darkness unlike any before. Meanwhile, ELEKTRA may be in over her head for the first time in her life.
DAREDEVIL must find the strength to continue the fight as all hell breaks loose.
• Matt Murdock, A.K.A. DAREDEVIL, has been putting his life back together after the monumental first year of Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto’s run – but the criminals of Hell’s Kitchen aren’t inclined to give him any more time to heal.
• Criminals aren’t all Matt will have to contend with on the road ahead, as the likes of TYPHOID MARY and BULLSEYE have made their presence known once more.
• To say nothing of ELEKTRA, and her designs for The Kitchen, the city and the world…
• In the chaos, Matt must discover what it means to be DAREDEVIL.
• Still grappling with the blood on his hands, Matt Murdock makes one of the biggest choices of his life.
• But what effect will Matt’s choices have on DAREDEVIL? And what about the people who need him?
• See why people are talking about DAREDEVIL as one of Marvel’s best ongoing series!