• Ultimatum’s master plan is in motion and it’s way bigger than you expect. Nearly everyone in Miles’ orbit and beyond is affected and needs to get in on the battle.
• And if this issue is the battle, next is the war!!!
• A day with Starling may raise Miles’ spirits, but there’s always another shoe dropping.
• Miles is tracking the mysterious drug ULTIMATUM’S syndicate is selling to some and force-injecting into others!
• But between protecting a new Morales at home and fighting academic probation, Miles’ attention has never been more scattered…
• He’s about to lose something precious, right before a CRITICAL fight!
• No one knows the full consequences when worlds collide: Are there aftershocks, echoes, doubles?
• Miles is already battling a man who shares his name. What does it mean when he finds someone with his face in his family living room?
• Was this clone made or born? And which Miles will survive this saga?Rated T
• Miles is taking on his biggest responsibility yet–babysitting his new little sister, Billie Morales!
• But fussiness and feeding are the least of their problems–there’s SOMETHING UNDERGROUND!
• Meanwhile Miles’ uncle Aaron made a deal with a different kind of beast–ULTIMATUM–and he’s about to get bit.
• Miles’ journal has gone missing–you know, the one where he wrote his private thoughts about BEING SPIDER-MAN!!!
• And it’s fallen into enemy hands! Does that have something to do with Miles’ high school under siege by the most monstrous goons he’s faced since CARNAGE?
• You’re about to see more of Brooklyn Visions than ever–but is it for the last time?