Black Widow #1 2014 Comics
You’ve seen Black Widow as an Avenger and even an Agent of Shield. But on her own time she searches for atonement for her past as a KGB assassin-in ways of which those teams just wouldn’t approve. From the darkest corners of the Marvel Universe, Nathan Edmonson (Who is Jake Ellis?) and Phil Noto (Thunderbolts, X-23) bring you a new ongoing series as gorgeous and mysterious as Nastasha Romanov herself!
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R29.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
A valid RSA ID document
To be over 18 years old
An email address
A SA Bank issued debit or credit card
When will my order be shipped?
- For in-stock items: please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
- For pre-orders: we will ship your items as soon as they have been received and processed.
- For international orders: please allow 2-8 business days to process your order and ship to your country, plus any additional time for customs processing.
Care & packaging
At Cosmic Comics, we take pride in packaging comic books and graphic novels correctly for shipping. All comic books are boarded and bagged and packaged in T-boxes for safe, secure shipping.
We do our best to ensure that all items are packaged as safely as possible so that they make it to you in the best possible condition. Unfortunately accidents during transit do occur. If you do receive an item that has been damaged in transit, please contact us within 48 hours so that we have the best chance of getting you a replacement.
When reporting damaged goods you may be asked to send in a couple of pictures of the damaged item(s) so that we can document the damages for our shipping provider and/or warehouse staff.
For more information on shipping & returns, please visit our FAQ page.
What are Pre-Orders?
Pre-Orders are products that haven't been released yet, but that we can special order for you. When you place a pre-order, we order a copy or a unit from the publisher/manufacturer specifically for you, over and above our regular stock ordering. We will then ship the order to you when we receive the stock. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
IMPORTANT! Please note:
- All Pre-Order sales are final and cannot be cancelled once our order has been placed.
- Images displayed for pre-orders may not be final art, and may be subject to change
- Sometimes pre-order items are late and do not meet the release dates we have posted on our website. This is beyond our control, and we will update our pages with the new release dates if/when we are supplied new release dates from the item manufacturer or our distributor.
As we are ordering an item specifically for you, we may charge a fee dependent on the pre-order item:
- Comic Books, Graphic Novels & Funko POPs: We charge in full when you place your order.
- Iron Studios Statues: We charge a non-refundable deposit of 10% for Iron Studios Statues. And then offer a number of other ways for you to complete your purchase before the item is delivered to you. These are:
- Once-off, in full
- Our Iron Studios Payment Plan
If your credit card generates a decline due to being over your credit-limit or being past the expiration date, we will attempt to contact you via email about the order. After three (3) consecutive pre-order credit card declines, your account will turn into an "In-Stock Only" account until you bring your account into good standing.
Why can't I cancel Pre-Orders?
When you pre-order an item, you are authorizing Cosmic Comics to special order an item for you and charge your credit card. Placing a preorder is committing to purchasing that item as any pre-order items must be special ordered and locked in with our distributors specifically on your behalf.