- For in-stock items: please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
- For pre-orders: we will ship your items as soon as they have been received and processed.
- For international orders: please allow 2-8 business days to process your order and ship to your country, plus any additional time for customs processing.
Iron Man (2020) #25
Writer: Kurt Busiek, Christopher Cantwell, Murewa Ayodele | Artist: Angel Unzueta, Benjamin Dewey, Adedotun Akande | Cover Artist: Alex Ross
AN OVERSIZED CELEBRATION OF THE GOLDEN AVENGER’S 650th ISSUE! It’s IRON MAN DAY in New York City, but not everyone is ready to celebrate the ongoing legacy of Tony Stark—least of all him. But a sudden crisis will once again test Tony’s heroism and challenge his commitment to the role he has assumed for himself. Must there be an Iron Man? Christopher Cantwell concludes his thought-provoking and powerful run as writer, as illustrated by Angel Unzueta. PLUS! Murewa Ayodele and Dotun Akande tell a tale of Iron Man’s quest to locate Thor amid the frozen wastelands of Niffleheim. Kurt Busiek and Ben Dewey pair up to provide an all-new vintage Iron Man adventure from the distant past featuring Madame Masque and the Radioactive Man! And get a special glimpse of what’s coming up next for the Armored Avenger!
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R50.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Out of stock
- All Pre-Order sales are final and cannot be cancelled once our order has been placed.
- Images displayed for pre-orders may not be final art, and may be subject to change
- Sometimes pre-order items are late and do not meet the release dates we have posted on our website. This is beyond our control, and we will update our pages with the new release dates if/when we are supplied new release dates from the item manufacturer or our distributor.
- Comic Books, Graphic Novels & Funko POPs: We charge in full when you place your order.
- Iron Studios Statues: We charge a non-refundable deposit of 10% for Iron Studios Statues. And then offer a number of other ways for you to complete your purchase before the item is delivered to you. These are:
- Once-off, in full
- Our Iron Studios Payment Plan